Monday, August 29, 2011

a haphazard housewife (to-be)

in my time away from blogging i've given a bit of thought to content. what do i have to say? what do i want this blog to say about me? who am i?

i am a haphazard housewife (to-be). i enjoy the kitchen. i love the nurturer role. but neither in the traditional sense. i love to turn out tasty treats but nothing in my home ever quite turns out as planned. my kitchen adventures are marked by cuts and burns. my favorite things to prepare are things that require improvisation - though, whether or not improvisation was intended i find that it is almost always required.

so perhaps you can benefit from my trials. they should, at least, entertain you.

enjoy the food i throw together. but don't worry, you'll still get wedding updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment