Friday, February 25, 2011

creature of habit


Rain, rain, go away!

My blogging was going so well...until Florida.

This trip completely through me off my rhythm.

I brought my camera with the best intentions but I didn't take a single picture. Maybe it was the familiar sights. It sure doesn't help that I knew what I wanted to shoot...and at those times found myself without camera. Oh well. I'll be back there in a couple of months and I'm sure I'll make my way back to those locations.

Then there was the return to RI. I had adjusted to the cold so that 35° felt lovely. Well that was thrown by Florida's beach weather. Needless to say, the return (without coats) was brutal.

And my sleep schedule. I slept 12 hrs Monday night expecting to be reset. Then I fell asleep before 8p Tuesday night and finally made it back to normal Weds! Back on the gym routine - all was normal.

Now it's horrible outside. And this is weather I refuse to walk through to get to the gym...

Back on track next week? Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment