Monday, February 7, 2011

scenes from this weekend...

Some scenes from this weekend...

Oh, how I've missed thee.

I planned on writing Friday and wishing all a bon weekend but my productivity got the better of me and I kept myself busy from 7ish am to 7ish pm. Clean dishes. Clean laundry. Clean floors. You name it, I cleaned it. I even got a couple of resumes out!

Then my lazy weekend began!

The weather man said Saturday was supposed to be dismal so David and I planned to do absolutely nothing. Well, needless to say, the weather man got it wrong (until later in the day) but we still kept to our lazy day.

We started the weekend with pancakes. Bisquick style. Don't they look delicious? They came out beautifully. They tasted like cardboard. I would have posted photos of the partially consumed stacks but after a couple bites I pitched them and went with the ol' standby: Shredded Wheat. At least we got a fun photo-op out of the cooking!

Sunday Sunday Sunday! I donned my green sweater and gold headband, stocked the fridge with (Wisconsin) beer for the game & slapped together some creamy, cheesy spinach dip. Perfect combination for a nice evening of Super Bowl watching.

Good game. Bad commercials. Full bellies. Great outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment