Thursday, February 10, 2011

hopeless


pride can stand a thousand trials
the strong will never fall
but watching stars without you
my soul cried
heaving heart is full of pain
oh. oh. the aching.
'cause I'm kissing you. oh.
I'm kissing you. oh.
touch me deep, pure and true
gift to me forever'
cause I'm kissing you. oh.
I'm kissing you. oh.

Kissing You (Love Theme) - Des'ree

If you don't know it. Download it.

Today I learned that I was a hopeless romantic at age 11 (if not before).

I can't even count how many  times I've seen Baz Luhrmann's Romeo and Juliet since it came out - including today on E! ("Movies We Love") That channel gets it right - I watch Knocked Up every time that's on.

So my recommendation for you is to watch this movie, especially if you have never seen it. And if you haven't seen it...where have you been? Do you not know Baz Luhrmann makes you melt? Watch it! It will make your heart smush.

And the music. Quindon Tarver and Des'ree. Then all the old grunge stuff.

Love it!

P.S. Don't mind the tragic bits

No comments:

Post a Comment