Wednesday, February 9, 2011

getting organized

<<Organizational Heaven>>
22 month engagement = planning marathon

Slow and steady wins the race...and hopefully some savings!

Being the nerd that I am, I was excited to receive my beautiful planning binder and Moleskine notebooks. This little kit from russell + hazel was a little pricey for a notebook but it's gorgeous  and I'll use it and their website has great templates for my planning enjoyment.
Now I need to move my notes into the new notebooks.

Planner phone interviews are complete. In-person meetings are scheduled (well, all but one). Two venue appointments have been made (I'm supposed to call one other place but haven't).

I just need to find out whether we can get a ride to/from PVD and set up a car rental for our stay at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment