Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day


It's only fitting that the bulk of my Valentine's post is belated.

David and I are famous for our tardy V. Day celebrations. That's not to say that we don't do anything for Valentine's, we just keep it lower key on the actual day of. Then we use it for a reason treat ourselves to a nice date night soon after.


I spent the better part of my day alone (6:30a - 9:00p) making our first Valentine's Day as an engaged couple perfect (for us). Making cards. Making brownies (from scratch - Tartine recipe - DELICIOUS). Making a tablescape. And, of course, making myself pretty for my beau.

David brought home a delicious margherita pizza from Nice Slice. We shared some delicious Rosé and brownies. Bedtime came too soon.


Even so, we had the BEST Valentine's Day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment