Wednesday, March 23, 2011

a bride(to-be) in white: whitest edition

I love white. I love many variations of white.

Pre-wedding festivities are the perfect excuse to indulge in white fashion. Hence, I will display my love for these goodies in various installments.

First, romantic white (with a bit of silvery-grey). I am finding myself in love with romantic clothes recently. I'm sure it is more than partly caused by my obsession with Jose Villa and romantic, vintage-style wedding photos. Romantic styles are also so reminiscent of spring. Lace & ruffles. Mmmm.


However, my style as it exists now, with my quite limited wardrobe, is comprised of tees and jeans. I can exist infinitely with the basics (and a great pair of nude heels).

To that effect:


I must have this Halston dress. Basic. Beautiful. Perfect for bride-to-be activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment