Thursday, March 31, 2011

obsessing

I am ready for spring. More specifically, I'm ready for spring things. Like pastel manicures.

Some time in the last couple of weeks Kelly Ripa showed pictures of J. Lo and all her stylishness on American Idol. In one she was wearing a fabulous pale shade of robin's egg blue nail polish. I have since been obsessed. I have also been trying to find the photo to no avail.

I'm ready for a manicure too, but I'm holding out til our Easter trip to Florida.

If you need help getting into pastel spring mode, here's some inspiration:

{essie polish: sweet talker, lilacism & pop-art pink; images via amazon.com}

Plus, then my Easter-y nails will match my Easter candy. Yum.

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of letterpressandlace blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete