Tuesday, April 5, 2011

scenes from this weekend...

This weekend was all about food. Mmmm delicioso!

David was in a conference Saturday. I cooked.

Best use of leftovers: Banana-nut bread. Half with mini chocolate chips.

Best imitation Italian: Meatballs and scratch sauce. {imitation because a. I am not Italian, b. I call it sauce, not gravy, c. my sauce probably has more ingredients than its true italian counterpart}

Best Sunday morning treat: William-Sonoma croissants. David had the chocolate croissant.

 Worst injury: Possible 3rd degree burn. {actually happened the week prior - now on the mend}
Runners up: 
*Cramped neck. No looking left for 3 days.
*Internally bruised right foot. Too much running?

Other deliciousness not pictured:
*40 carrots Garden Delight juice
*40 carrots chicken salad wrap
{I brought my camera to Bloomie's knowing I would partake in some yumminess...forgot to get the shots}
*Bloomie's - not food, simply delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment