Thursday, March 3, 2011

inspiration: Citrus (Part II)


Inspired by citrus: homestyle!

Isn't that photo a dream? The curtains are so dramatic. Like sunshine inside. Love. I want them.

Our apartment is painted grey. I love it. The "living room" is a darker grey. The bedroom lighter grey. The trim is white. The far wall {that was going to be our "dining room"} is cobalt blue.

I am now obsessed with detailing our place with citrus tones - specifically yellow and orange.

I didn't learn my lesson from Tuesday and spent far more time then is reasonable scouring all my favorite home sites to bring you these gems. There were many more but they didn't all jive.

Too bad our surplus income is going to a wedding.



I long for the J. Crew trunk and the Angela Adams rug.

{clockwise from top left: bloomingdale's. bloomingdale's. anthropologie. cb2. MoMa store. cb2. anthropologie. martha stewart. anthropologie. cb2. cb2. cb2. cb2.}

{clockwise from top left: bloomingdale's. design*sponge. cb2. bloomingdale's. lucas allen via you are my fave}

1 comment:

  1. Love the clawfoot tub. A future hope for our future house! We were at a BnB in NOLA and I would have stolen the one from our room, but the negative is that it was antique and weighed a ton. And we only had my Honda Civic. ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete